Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What the women have to say about beards:

          Since growing my beard, I have asked the opinions of a good number of the ladies. Most of their comments have been favorable, and some have even thought I looked smarter. I asked one friend, and she said she was trying not to look at it. Overall, they were very positive about the beards. The one general theme was that they liked beards on any face that they didn’t have to kiss.

Don’t judge me:
          We have a rule around our house, which is that we simply don’t make judgments of other people. The only time that rule is broken is when I do something stupid, and then all bets are off.

Style and fashion:

 Golf clothes from the 70s & 80s were like women. They were very expensive and make you look like a clown.




Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment