Thursday, September 17, 2015

More movie tough guys:

          Both James Cagney and George Raft were without doubt movie tough characters. Both, however, had other plans for their Hollywood careers. Cagney and Raft were what was called “Hoofers”. Each had dreamed of being dancing movie stars. I doubt that either one ever considered acting seriously. How things change with time. I doubt that you would find too many tough guys studying dance at Missouri State U – I didn’t the last time I was in the area.

My movie tough guy:
          I took a little Facebook quiz to find out what movie tough guy I would be like. The answer came back as Tony Montana from the movie “Scarface” starring Al Pachino. Since the last time I went to a movie, it was to see John Wayne's “True Grit”. I didn’t know who Tony Montana was. I barely knew who Al Pachino was. Although, after doing a little research, this Montana person was hard core mean and evil. Now I’m afraid to be in the same room with me now.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw



No comments:

Post a Comment