Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Whiskers as an art form:

          For years, I have seen men create fantastic and often outrageous art work from facial hair. I finally decided to take up the challenge of growing a brush. Avon was not exactly thrilled with the idea, but as usual, she was semi-tolerant with my hair-brained idea. I thought it would make me look smarter. So far, that hasn’t worked out so well. I don’t look any smarter, but I do look like someone who would like to look smarter. I do feel smarter and go around misquoting Shakespeare and Harry Truman. You ought to hear me say, “Alas, poor Uric, I knew his smell”, or, “The bus stops here.”






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment