Thursday, September 3, 2015

Terms that bewilder:

          One of the terms that has always confused and confounded me is “Cat Burglar”. Would that refer to a thief that steals cats or does refer to a cat that steals? Moreover, just what would a cat steal? They don’t need anything. There’s always someone willing to take care of them and pamper them whether they appreciate it or not. Could a cat steal enough of anything to make it worth the effort? An average sized cat isn’t big enough to carry even a small TV or a laptop.

Close to home:
          Yesterday, my grandson told me that he has always been able to talk himself out of trouble. I tried not to show approval of such talent, but I knew where that came from. Had I not been able to do the same thing, I might have been in Alcatraz by the fourth grade. I didn’t have great excuses or alibis, but I kept talking until I just plain wore them out and they gave up.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment