Friday, September 18, 2015


The name says it all:
          There are some people who are born to be what they are in life. I once saw a sign that read, Dr. Hertz, DDS – I think I’d change my name. We have a chiropractor here in town named Gentle – no pain no gain. Some of my favorites are sports figures particularly baseball players. For instance, there was the great mustachioed pitcher Rollie Fingers, who made a pretty good living with his fingers. One of the current princes of the long ball is Prince Fielder, who is also a first class fielder.

One more name:

          Although, not a name that was specific to his chosen life’s work, Catfish Hunter has always left me a little bewildered. Wouldn’t a catfish hunter more likely be called a fisherman?




Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment