Tuesday, September 1, 2015

So what’s changed?
          The other day, I was complaining about being too tiered too quickly. I told Avon that I’d be hard pressed to work a full 8-hour day anymore. Then it occurred to me, that my bosses were hard pressed to get a full 8-hours out of me in days gone by.

Things you can only learn through experience:
          Pipe tobacco does not taste near as good as it smells.
          Some cheeses taste much better than they smell.
          You can cook with olive oil spray, but you can’t season your food with pepper spray.







Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw



No comments:

Post a Comment