Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Where was I?
          Somehow, I stumbled and fumbled through the 70s and 80s without really paying attention to trends and market shares. Oh, I knew the basics, like Wal-Mart was a good investment, and GM and Ford made good stuff. However, when a woman I knew started telling me about the new Toyota Camry she had just bought, as if it was something I was supposed to know about, I thought – Huh?
 I knew about Japanese cars. I knew that Datson had changed their name to Nissan and made a decent little truck and a hot little sports car. I also knew that Honda was well made and a gas miser. But Toyota? All I knew about them was they made a little windup toy they called a Crayola. Camry, what did that mean, and how good can it be? Now they tell me that the Koreans are making cars – maybe I needed to pay some attention to something… anything!





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw




No comments:

Post a Comment