Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Clocks Say the Darndest Things:

            As I was waking up the other morning my body was telling me to get up and get the kinks and little pains worked out. My mind was telling me, “Don’t listen to that fool I’m the brains of this outfit.” So I rolled over and looked at the clock, which was telling my mind in big red letters that it was SOY! “What,” my mind shouted, “does that mean? Soy what?” By that time my mind was awake and I looked again at the clock, and it told me in those same big blocky red digital figures that it was 5:04 or SOY if you are a bit foggy headed. I have decided not to pay any attention to my brain; it can’t even tell time.

From the Editor:
          Dear Friends, as summer flips into fall, I have to stop and reflect on the changing of the seasons. A moment please – I’m still reflecting. Okay, I’m finished. Enjoy your fall. You folks in California and Florida – enjoy your sameness. LB editor 






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment