Thursday, September 10, 2015

What, me worry:
          I was in the check out line at Wal-Mart the other day, when the old fella in front of me turned around and told me that it was his birthday, and that he was 92 years old. I wished him a happy birthday and told him that he didn’t look a day over 91. He insisted that he was definitely 92. When he had gone, the checker said that he came in every day for some little thing, and that he never seemed to let things bother him. He never seemed to worry about anything. I thought, “The man has lived through the depression and probably fought in WW-II. He’s watched the Korean, Viet Nam, Bosnian, Granada, Gulf-I and Gulf-II, Afghanistan, and the Cold War on his TV. He’s seen the stock market climb and plunge, banks collapse, and the Twin Towers come down. He had seen it all, so what was there left to worry him?”






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment