Friday, August 28, 2015

Sometimes you just gotta take it:
          Many years ago, my son, Chris, had a horse, Red the Possessed Mustang. Chris could ride him, but Red thoroughly refused to let me in the saddle, which was fine because he’d already broken one of my arms and I didn’t want to give him a shot at the other. As was my habit, every morning before work I’d go out, feed the evil beast, and break up the ice in his water. Then I’d go back to the house cussing and plotting my revenge. One day, I was running late, so I cussed and plotted my revenge on the way to work. When I got there, I realized that I hadn’t changed my shoes, and you can guess what was on them. It wasn’t very long until I had quite a mess under my desk and had to call housekeeping to send someone with a vacuum sweeper.
          I had to stand outside my office and listen to that woman mumble, grumble, and utter any number of unfinished expletives. When she had finished, she gave me a brush and made me clean my shoes in a trashcan. That was just one more thing to add to my revenge list.







Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment