Wednesday, August 26, 2015

So, I get a little confused:
          I was getting ready to go play golf and was taking my hat out to the truck, when Avon asked me to put a birthday card in the mailbox and raise the flag. Sure, that was easy enough, but an hour later, I was trying to keep the sun out of my eyes with that card. Two days after that, the hat was returned for insufficient postage.



A quote after my own heart:
          “I never intend to do any great amount of labor. I have but one short life and do not aspire to wealth nor fame in a degree which could only be obtained by extraordinary effort on my part.”
Western artist, Frederic Remington






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment