Thursday, August 27, 2015

Don’t call me; I’ll call you:
          I got a call from a telemarketer last week, wanting me to bundle all my services with his cable company. We’re registered with No Call, but since we use one of his services, he’s allowed to call and annoy us. First, he asked me how I was, and told me his name was Kevin. I told him nicely that our internet is with the phone company and will stay there because the phone doesn’t go out. It hasn’t gone out in over 36 years, whereas the cable goes out every few months. He said, “Sir, our cable never goes out.” I used an expletive,(something about bull droppings) and he kept on talking and repeating that his cable never has gone out. I said, “Kevin, didn’t you hear me just say @**&!!?” He said he heard me the first time, and that I should watch my language. I said, “Kevin, there are seven words that you can’t say on television, but none that you can’t say on the telephone. This is my phone and my language. If you don’t like it then you can get off.”
          I’ve got to give old Kevin credit. He was still selling when I turned off the phone.


Definition:

          Rough Rider – Commando on a Kawasaki.







Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment