Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Avon’s Spice Rack:

            Avon has a very nice spice rack. It is built into one of her cabinets. You open the door and there is an array of dozens of spices and herbs, then you swing out the rack and on the other side is another array of spices and herbs. At the back of the cabinet is another rack, so all in all you see a lot of jars and bottles. The problem is that I am a dyed in the wool creature of habit; if something isn’t where I expect it to be then I’m fuddled. I like a little cinnamon on my oatmeal and at 5:00 a.m. I’m in no mood for a search, so if it is in the right place and looks right I use it. If you’ve never had chili powder on oatmeal for breakfast – don’t!





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment