Thursday, August 6, 2015


Blocking:
          Many of my more athletic friends know how to block a basketball, block a running back, or block the plate. Some of my techy friends know how to block, spam, pop-ups, and emails from the boss. Any married man knows how to block voices in the feminine range, but do any of you know how to block a fedora? How many of you know what a fedora is? Besides me, who has ever owned one?

Some Possible Animal Meat:
          In the above segment, I mentioned spam, which started me thinking of Spam. I loved that stuff! After hot dogs, it was my favorite thing to eat as a youngster. I even liked that jell it was packed in – I didn’t know you weren’t supposed to eat that stuff. I have no idea what was in it, and I doubt that I would be allowed to eat it now, but I sure loved it – back then.


******
Spirit Valley, #7 in the Ben Blue series went live overnight on Amazon Kindle. It is available for most tablets and pads as well as PC and Macs. This is my 10th book overall and marks a milestone in my late life endeavor. I had hoped to have it released next week, but everything seemed to fall into place early.
As for all my books, it's still at a whopping $0.99.




Enjoy.




Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment