Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Only in the Ozarks:

          Driving past a construction site yesterday, I saw a sign that made me scratch my head. It read, “Clean Fill Dirt Wanted”. Now, dirt by its very nature is not clean, it’s dirty. How would you get dirt clean – wash it? That would only give you mud, which would be wet dirt. Personally, I think that contractor may as well ask for some green cheese from the moon. He’d have about as much chance getting that, as he would clean dirt.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and coming soon…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment