Friday, August 14, 2015

The stork club:
          While playing golf yesterday morning, I took a look at my fellow players and then at myself. I started laughing in the middle of a putt. There we were, 4 old men being supported by 8 bony legs. For a moment, I held the vision of a bunch of gangly storks stomping around in an open field. I missed the putt



Easter Egg Hunts:
          When the grandkids were little, we hid somewhere close to a bazillion plastic eggs filled with candy over three acres. So far so good right? The problem is that two little boys couldn’t possibly find all those eggs, and I couldn’t possibly remember where I put them, so that meant I’d be finding and eating melted and re-melted chocolate all summer.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment