Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Marriage:

          After 50 years of married bliss, life holds few surprises. Marriage is the only situation I know of where a person will take on an obvious flawed and unfixable item and spend the rest of their life trying to fix it. For instance, after 50 years of saying, “Wipe your feet.” and having to say it over and over again should tell a person that it wasn’t working. Feet wiping cannot be imbedded into a Y chromosome, let alone any reference to a toilet lid. Avon has spent the better part of her life trying to get me see her point of view, or simply start thinking her way. It’s come to the point that my major contribution to this partnership is the ability to open pickle jars. When I can no longer do that for her, then maybe I’ll have to change my way of thinking. Hopefully, some inventor will come up with an easy open pickle jar before that happens.





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain…. and now available…Spirit Valley
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment