Thursday, April 30, 2015

Easter Eggs:
            Everybody seems to like Easter Eggs, and we are no exceptions. Every year Avon colors up a bunch and we enjoy cracking, pealing, salt and peppering them, and eating them. Our son, Chris claims that he could eat 50 of them by himself, or was that Cool Hand Luke? I get my share, but I prefer my eggs scrambled. I suggested making scrambled Easter Eggs, and she gave me that look – the one that says, “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.” I guess she has a problem with red, blue, and purple scrambled eggs.







 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Coming Soon….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment