Friday, May 1, 2015


Keep smiling:
            They talk about people who were born to be wild, or someone who was born to sing and dance. Well, I must have been born to smile. I can’t think of a thing I do that comes quicker or easier. Of course, a smile has its costs. I estimate that I helped my dentist pay for at least two bass boats and a Mercedes so that my smile could be tolerated by the general public.

Youthful good looks:
            Everyone wants to keep that look they had in their teens and twenties. Well, what if I told you that there was a way to maintain youth and beauty? ….. Get serious, you’ve all seen this mug – I’ve got a more detailed road map face than Willie Nelson. Do you think I’d look like this if I had the secret of youthful good looks?

Speaking of Willie Nelson:

            Is the rumor true that Willie was Ozzie and Herriet’s third son?   






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Coming Soon….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment