Friday, May 8, 2015

From the editor:

            This is a Mother’s Day thought for all the mothers I know and some I don’t know. Motherhood is a wonderful thing I’m sure, and it can have many rewards. But on reflection of the process of becoming a mother all I can say is – man that’s gotta hurt! My hat goes off to all who have endured it, and I’m sure glad I didn’t have to.


Don’t you just hate it when:
1) You’re doing a “Some Assembly Required” project, and you have pieces left over – and they look important?
2) You’re walking through the kitchen in the dark, barefooted, and you step on something that crunches – and you pray that you just killed a corn flake.
 3) Your last French fry falls on the floor, and you’re tempted to pick it up and eat it, but everyone in McDonalds is watching you. 



I'm happy to announce that my latest effort,  "Cain... just Cain", went live on Amazon Kindle yesterday afternoon, and is available for almost all reading devices.



Cain has been described as Dirty Harry of the Old West. I think that might sum him up pretty close. Those who cross him once had best enjoy the moment because they'll not do it again.


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment