Wednesday, May 6, 2015


Technology update:

            I just installed a new feature on my computer. It’s called “SmellCheck”, and it’s amazing. It doesn’t correct or guard against anything. What it does is alert me whenever I write a stinker. A little skunk icon appears in the offending section. Unfortunately, it popped up so often that the skunk died from exhaustion.

My lovely wife:
            To those of you who don’t know my wife Avon, dear girl that she is, and may have wondered about her unusual name. There’s a story about the name, but she won’t tell me.  I always figured her folks had ordered it out of a catalog. If you spell Avon backwards, it is Nova, if you twist it to the left it’s Ovan, and if you twist it to the right it’s Vano. But if you spell it upside down, it is unpronounceable.





Coming Real Soon!




 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Coming Soon….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment