Monday, May 18, 2015

The quick red fox jumped over …
            I took typing in high school. I wasn’t a forward thinking youngster or anything like that. It wasn’t because I knew we would all be sitting at PCs and using standard typewriter keyboards. No, it was because that’s where all the girls were. To my way of thinking, I could schmooze my way into a few dates, and at worst case scenario I’d be able to pick up some clues as to what goes on in those cute curly heads. The girls soon accepted the fact that I was there and went about their business – I was accepted as one of the girls. They began to talk freely – maybe a little too freely. There was information bouncing around in my scull that I had no business knowing and no desire knowing, and most of it I still don’t understand. The only thing I got out of that class was some decent typing skills.


New Disclaimer: It should be noted that this blog is completely green and 100% recyclable. When you people fill up all the landfills – don’t go blaming me.




 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw








No comments:

Post a Comment