Friday, May 22, 2015

That’s cold:
            As my golf group was getting ready to tee off last week, the group ahead of us was moving out. When they were about 20 yards away, one of them called back, “Don’t hit into us.”  I yelled for them to just keep out of our way. At about 25 yards the fella yelled back, “Go ahead and hit… we’re safe now.” I didn’t have a thing to say.


Crayfish, Crawfish, or Crawdads:
            For years I wondered what the difference was in those three entities. Finally, I couldn’t stand the sleepless nights and days spent with that question hanging over my head, so I looked it up. It seems that they are the same thing with different names for different parts of the world. I’d always loved them for the way they could send a little sister screaming, but I understand that some folks actually eat them. In Louisiana they may call them delicious, but in Missouri we call them bait.


Note: I may have to be off line until some time next week. 
It seems I've caught a virus and I might have to go computer shopping. 







 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment