Tuesday, May 5, 2015


Disaster Averted… maybe:

            There was a time this past winter when I wasn’t sure this blogger was going to ever write another post. I was blindsided by a sneaky virus. It wasn’t one of the computer variety but the people type. I don’t know if it was swine, chicken, dog, or duck flu. I would opt for calling it the donkey flu because it had a kick like a mule. All those hours at the gym turned against me. I had put on some solid flesh (note I didn’t say muscle), which meant more compacted meat to turn into pain. Everything hurt, even my hair hurt. For three days I thought I had a hangover and was still tipsy, that was when the mule really kicked in. All signs tell me I survived it, but I’m still not sure. 


I'm hoping to have this out in about 10 days. This will be #2 of the Shad Cain series.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Coming Soon….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment