Friday, May 15, 2015

couldn't believe what I just heard:

            I had been working all morning on prepping the new bathroom floor for the tile. I was tired, my back hurt, my knees hurt, and the rest of me hurt as well. Avon came in to see how I was doing or to make sure I was doing it right. She stood there for a few minutes and said, “When you get ready for a rest, we can…” My mind raced ahead, and I was sure her next words would be – eat lunch. However, the words that I actually heard were “move furniture.” I didn’t know that a person using the English language could put rest and move furniture  in the same sentence and have it make sense.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment