Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The beard:

            When I grew my beard and mustaches (a man has 2 mustaches – a left one and a right one) without consulting my lovely wife. She has been very tolerant and patient about the whole affair. However, I do catch her looking at it from time to time and she has asked how long I plan to sport it. The other day she caught me off guard with, “Tell me again, why you grew it.” I couldn’t give her the bit about wanting to look smarter because she didn’t buy that the first time. So, being the quick thinker that I am I said, “When it gets just right, I’m going to paint a picture using my chin whiskers as a brush. I may create a whole cult of beard painters.” I knew when I said it that it was one of the most ridiculous things I had ever told her. I think the outrageousness had its effect because she let it slide. Actually, I think she was afraid I was losing my mind and didn’t want to push me over the edge. 





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment