Monday, April 13, 2015

Necessity, the mother of invention:
            I have invented a small, flexible ballpoint pen, which when coupled with a tough covered mini writing pad can be carried in the back pocket and be handy for jotting down quick notes, phone numbers, messages, and the like. Now if one of my subscribers would care loan me a million dollars I can develop and promote this product. Any takers?

It’s all in the name:

            This story was told to me by a golfing friend who is also an avid fisherman, which makes him a double-barreled liar. With that in mind you can judge its validity. A young Greene County process server went out to serve papers on a Mr. John Seggscoure. When he got to the man’s place of employment, he asked the lady in HR, "Is there a Seggscoure working here?"... “Sex Hour!” she yelled, “Are you crazy, you’d be lucky to get a coffee break!” 







 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment