Wednesday, April 15, 2015


Mind refreshment:
            Every now and then, my thinking gets a little stale. When this happens I usually take my mind out, lay it on the deck and hose it down with cold water. It will shake off the excess water and bask in the sun to dry. Then it will disappear for several days, and when it returns it is full of brand new thinking. I don’t know where it goes, but it comes back happy and refreshed.

Just a thought:
            The moment we stop growing, we start dying. I’ve given this several minutes of thought, so it’s not just one of my flippant comments. Looking around, one can see that it pertains to almost everything animal, vegetable, or mineral. It pertains to businesses, communities, mule deer, oak trees, and etc…etc. Even the very planet we live on is in a dying stage. No new mineral deposits are being created, and our core is cooling. The only thing I can see that defies this trend is Government. The more a government expands the more self destructive it becomes.

            We cannot stop our own dying process, but we can slow it down. When physical growth has stopped, and fewer replacement cells are being made, we can still grow intellectually. So make an effort to keep your mind growing – it could be of some value.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment