Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Weeds or flowers:
            We have a spring blooming purple flowered weed here that everyone considers a nuisance. Personally, I like it, but most just try to kill it. The grandkids showed me that it has a sugar content like honeysuckle but much lower, you’d have to graze about an acre to get a good sugar high. The horticulturalists call it Henbit. Now, the simplest minded country boy knows that hens don’t bite they peck. For my own safety and well-being that’s all I’m going to say on the subject of henpecking.

           

Life’s goals:
            I once worked for a woman who was occasionally my friend but was always my boss. Even with that somewhat strained relationship, I had to admire her life’s ambition. I admired it so much that I adopted it as my own. She always said that the one thing she wanted to be when she got older was a character. I’ve lost track of her over the last 25 years, but I’ve often wondered how she made out with it. I must admit I haven’t put a great deal of effort into my pursuit of her goal, but “Sometimes I feel like a nut.” So I ask you dear reader – how am I doing?





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment