Thursday, April 2, 2015

Seat Belts – One of my better habits:
            The action of strapping on and clicking a seat belt has become so ingrained to me that it is now a thoughtless process. If I stop at the road to get the mail, when I get back into the truck I will often belt up for the 100 foot trip up the driveway. I have also belted up while driving around the field picking up downed limbs and other storm debris. I think, though, my pinnacle of mindlessness came the other day when I got on the mower and reached for the belt.

The Hereafter:
It’s a known fact that I truly enjoy my life. What worries me is that when I eventually meet St. Peter he might look in that book and say, “Lou, I’m afraid you have already had more than your fair share of happiness.”







 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment