Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Furniture shopping:

            Last month we went shopping for furniture. Of course, I was less than excited to do it, but to save myself from a great deal of anguish I went. Once I got into it, I was really into it. I was slinging fabric and swatches over anything with a seat, 4 legs, and a back. The fact that the saleslady was a natural audience didn’t hurt my mood. I was so busy mixing and matching stuff and entertaining that by the time we left I had no idea what we had bought. Avon seems to be happy with our choices, but I’ll have to wait till it’s delivered to call it a successful venture of just another bone headed outing.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Coming Soon….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment