Friday, April 24, 2015

It’s all about control:

            Like most reasonably intelligent people, during the winter, we always turn the thermostat down when we leave the house. In the summer we do the opposite. It occurred to me the other day that Avon not only turns it down when we leave the house but also when she leaves the house as well, even if I’m still there. Do you suppose she thinks I don’t know the difference between warm and cool? Well, actually, she’s probably been doing that for years, and I just never noticed it… So maybe I don’t know the difference after all.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment