Monday, April 20, 2015

What is that stuff?
            When I was a little kid I went to 2 different one room schools, and I remember we sang a song that went, “mammy’s little baby loves shortnen’ bread.” If I remember right, isn’t shortening kind of like – lard? I can’t imagine anybody’s little baby loving something like that.

  
Through the eyes of a child:

            About 6 years ago, my (then) eight year old grandson was “helping” me with a construction project. He was pounding nails into a section of subfloor. What he lacked in skill, he was more than making up for in vigor and zeal. Nails are cheap, but Jack’s help is invaluable. You never know when hanging with grandpa may not be nearly as cool as hanging with his buddies. You should have seen his eyes when I scored a sheet of drywall and snapped it off. You’d have thought that I had just invented chocolate.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment