Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Rush hour:

            Last week I had a reason to go out among ‘em at rush hour. Yes, we have a rush hour here in the Ozarks. It can’t compare to a St. Louis or L.A. rush hour but it’s not much fun. I hadn’t been out in traffic at that time of day for nearly nine years, but I immediately learned to hate it all over again. What I could never understand is why they call it “rush hour” because nobody was rushing anywhere. I think they should call it “I sure would like to Rush Hour”.


Trains in the dark:
            Late at night and early in the morning I swear I can hear trains in the distance. When I say distance I mean over 12 miles. The closest railroad, is that far away. I made the mistake of telling Avon about it, and she wanted to know how I could hear something 12 miles away, but couldn’t hear her from across the kitchen table. 





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment