Monday, July 28, 2014

Tupperware and the Church:
            A fella I once knew told me that he had grown up as a Methodist. Having been *”raised in the canebrake by an old mamma lion” I didn’t know what that was all about. He said they just sang a lot and had a lot of covered dish socials .He called it a Tupperware Tabernacle. I often wondered if his church had a missing roof.                  *Sixteen Ton by Tennessee Ernie Ford

Mind refreshment:

            Every now and then, my thinking gets a little stale. When this happens I usually take my mind out, lay it on the deck and hose it down with cold water. It will shake off the excess water and bask in the sun to dry. Then it will disappear for several days, and when it returns it is full of brand new thinking. I don’t know where it goes, but it comes back happy and refreshed.





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment