Monday, July 21, 2014

Some Possible Animal Meat:

            I was cleaning out my email Spam folder, which started me thinking of Spam. I loved that stuff! After hot dogs, it was my favorite thing to eat. I even liked that jell it was packed in – I didn’t know you weren’t supposed to eat that stuff. I have no idea what was in it, and I doubt that I would be allowed to eat it now, but I sure loved it – back then.


Squirrel War:
As some of you may know I’ve been on a crusade to rid my place of squirrels and possums. Whenever I would get one I would pitch it out into the road and the cars flatten it in no time to where you can pick it up by the tail and throw it. It will sail better than a Frisbee. The road had became littered with little flat squirrels and possums, so I made a deal with Wang’s Chopstix R Us - a local Cashew Chicken place. I wouldn’t recommend eating there.





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment