Friday, July 18, 2014

A house of straw:   

            I have mentioned the folks across the road before, Napoleon and Josephine Biggs (the $3000 playhouse). I’m mentioning them again. Napoleon mowed the other day and left so much dead grass that the girls piled it up and made a fort with it. They still haven’t used that high dollar playhouse.


The stork club:
            While playing golf yesterday morning, I took a look at my fellow players and then at myself. I started laughing in the middle of a putt. There we were, 4 old men being supported by 8 bony legs. For a moment, I held the vision of a bunch of gangling storks stomping around in an open field.... I missed the putt.





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle

 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment