Thursday, July 10, 2014

Did you know?
            Did you know that just last week the one-millionth word was added to the English language? It was of the Techno-Gibberish variety, which meant absolutely nothing to me. I had estimated that there were about one hundred thousand, which would be more than enough. I guess it doesn’t really matter to me because I only know a couple of hundred and can spell very few of those.

Truths:

 A smile is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.     Wooden Ships by Crosby, Stills & Nash






Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle

 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts


No comments:

Post a Comment