Monday, July 14, 2014

Only in the Ozarks:

            Driving past a construction site yesterday, I saw a sign that made me scratch my head. It read, “Clean Fill Dirt Wanted”. Now, dirt by its very nature is not clean, it’s dirty. How would you get dirt clean – wash it? That would only give you mud, which would be wet dirt. Personally, I think that contractor may as well ask for some green cheese from the moon. He’d have about as much chance getting that, as he would clean dirt.


Truths:
Will Rogers once said, “I never met a man I didn’t like.” I feel the same way, but there were some of those *%@!!  I didn’t like for more than 5 seconds.                        Lee Brickey




I hope you're enjoying the Ed and Edna feature. I've got a bad shoulder and for the time being, I can't draw or paint any new pictures. But as soon as possible I'll have Ed and Edna in different poses.
In the mean time Read More Westerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment