Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blocking:

            Many of my more athletic friends know how to block a basketball, block a running back, or block the plate. Some of my techy friends know how to block, spam, pop-ups, and emails from the boss. Any married man knows how to block voices in the feminine range, but do any of you know how to block a fedora? How many of you know what a fedora is?


Speaking of Football:
          Last fall Avon said to me, “When you get to a stopping point would you…” That’s when I cracked up, and of course she had no idea what I was laughing about. There I was sitting and watching the Rams get their brains knocked out – again, and that’s an activity that is stoppable at any time. I was more than happy to go do whatever it was she wanted. 




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment