Thursday, July 24, 2014

Perfect Match:
            A couple of years ago, our internet was out for about a week, so I’d run up to the public library once a day to take care of email and anything else that I needed. There was a couple there every time I went. They were there when I arrived and still going when I left. I couldn’t help hearing a conversation one day. They must have been looking for an apartment because the conversation went like this:
She: Here’s one near Missouri State campus.
He: But that’s 20 miles from work, and it’s a lot more expensive.
She: Yeah, but being that close, we can get the university’s Wi Fi for free.
He: Cool! Write down that number.

Hopefully that is a childless relationship. I’ve always said that Stupid People Shouldn’t Have Children….They Shouldn’t Be on Facebook Either.







Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment