Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Math – A creative science:

            I was talking with an old high school friend who had gone into the sciences, and I told him that I thought math was a creative science. His reaction was, “Nonsense! Math is an exact science. Numbers don’t lie, they are what they represent.” So I showed him one of my golf score cards, and he had to agree that math could be creative.

Truths:
Success: A person either has importance or he does not; all the chest thumping, strutting, and braggadocio in the world is not going to change that.

Life: Life is much too important to be taken seriously.





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment