Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Physically pitiful:
            When our new community center opened, Avon was quick to sign us up for membership, which meant the dreaded gym. So with gym bag in hand and a gun pointed at my head, I went. I even took on a personal trainer. Her name is Fi-Fi LaTorso, which is French for “Oooo-La-La.” I wanted to come an hour later one day and she said she couldn’t switch because her next client was a very important Texas oil billionaire who flew in from Dallas for each appointment, and he needed a LOT of help.

As I was leaving I bumped into Uncle Ed grinning like a moron, wearing his high school gym shorts, a 10 gallon hat, and cowboy boots.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment