Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Some of you may not know it but, I have a part time job as an adviser to the lovelorn. Here is a recent letter.
Doctor Love: This letter is from Janice in Atlanta:
            Dear Dr. Love, My husband is 30 years older than me and is a very successful businessman. I live in the lap of luxury with servants, jewels, and exclusive memberships. He works long into the night and sometimes he comes home smelling of cheap perfume and gin. I have also found feminine garments in his car. Should I leave him?

            Dear Janice: So, you’re married to an old, hard working, sneak drinking, cross dresser, with poor taste in after-shave, who is extremely generous. Get him some better cologne, and let him borrow some of your clothes now and then.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment