Monday, February 3, 2014

Where’s that stuff come from?

            I was rummaging around in my sock drawer and found 3 identical socks. There wasn’t a fourth sock anywhere in that drawer. I couldn’t remember ever wearing those socks, neither all nor any of them. For all I knew they weren’t even mine, but they were in there with my other socks. I just had to sit down and contemplate what this all meant. After a long spell of contemplating, I finally came to the conclusion that someone had been using my sock drawer as his own. I could deal with that okay, but I was a bit troubled trying to imagine how and where that third foot was connected.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and soon to come Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment