Friday, February 7, 2014

Things I Believed to be True… at Age 6
Girls were just bossy boys that smelled better… Detroit must be somewhere close to Heaven… Wrestling was real… Good guys wore white hats and never lost a fight… Prince Valliant was fine art… If you didn’t stick your tongue in a missing tooth space, you’d get a gold tooth… If you pedaled your bike fast enough you could fly… The radio would always be the ultimate form of entertainment… Queens and Movie stars never had to go to the bathroom.

I’m still working on that flying bike thing.



What I do when I’m not blogging or working on a book

Something Softer  11 X 14 Acrylic on board.


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and soon to come Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment