Thursday, February 6, 2014

Where There’s a Will There’s a Word:
While doing some freelance art for an ad agency, I went out with the account executive to make a presentation. She was a young woman with a lot going for her, but she lacked conversation skills and often used the wrong words. As I was showing off our plan, she was admiring some of the art on the walls. One piece was a high rise construction photo, and she couldn’t take her eyes off it. When I finished she said, “Oh Mr. Smith, I just love your…(struggling for the right word)… erection.”

He looked at me, I looked at him, and we both looked at her looking at the photo. I began to doubt her capability for the type of job she had. We did land the account, so maybe she was more capable than I thought.



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and soon to come Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment