Thursday, February 27, 2014

A little Beemer bashing if you please:

            While driving through town the other day, I watched a new black BMW convertible approach from a side street. It was a beauty. It had to be upwards of $50,000 minimum. The lady behind the wheel approached the stop sign and ignored it, which caused me to use my horn because I try to save my breaks for emergencies. She must have thought that a friend had honked because she waved in three directions. I finally had to resort to my breaks – she never even knew I was there. After thinking it over it dawned on me that she must have thought her car was so expensive that it would be immune to traffic mishaps. If she keeps driving like that, I’m afraid she will be greatly disappointed in her immunization. 




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and now… Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment