Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wasted Effort:
The other morning it was about 20 degrees outside, which was a good deal better than it had been all week. I heard a young Chickadee singing a song to his sweetie pie. He was telling her that he’d build her a big fancy nest with a butler and a maid. The boy was intent and sure that spring had sprung. The object of his affections was a bit more practical because she replied, “Are you out of your freaking mind? It’s freezing out here, and I’m not getting undressed until it’s at least 60 degrees.”  

Oh, these were Black Cap Chickadees; I can’t understand Carolina Chickadees with their strong accent.



What I do when I’m not blogging or working on a book


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and soon to come Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts


No comments:

Post a Comment