Friday, February 28, 2014

Neighborhood Watch:
Our neighbor’s old dog had a thing about contrails. She kept an eye on the sky whenever she was outside. If she saw one, she’d rip around and bark like a dog possessed until the trail moved on or turned away. The poor old girl passed away last year and we worried about our vapor protection. I tried to teach the cat, old Midnight Bob, to be our contrail controller, but “Meeow” just doesn't seem to get it done. So, I've taken up the mantel of neighborhood protector. Now every time I see a streak of white in the sky, I’m out there yelling and barking. I've noticed that there seems to be more sheriffs’ cars driving by and giving us extra attention. Don’t understand what that’s all about, but we’re once again safe from contrails.





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle

 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and now… Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment